Statistics > Dynamic Statistical Mo...
Dynamic Statistical Models
As a satellite meeting for the 58th ISI meeting in Dublin 2011 the University of Copenhagen organizes this meeting on Dynamic Statistical Models in the framework of the Statistics Program of Excellence; Statistical methods for complex and high dimensional models.
The meeting will be held in
Copenhagen, August 17-19, 2011.
The purpose of the meeting is to bring together researchers in statistics and related areas working with frontier research topics in statistics for dynamic models.
The meeting is organized with a focus on the following themes
- Causality in dynamic models
- Functional data analysis
- Stochastic differential equations
- Neurophysiological processes
- Gene regulatory processes
- Event history data
The invited speakers are
- André Fujita, RIKEN
- Antoine Chambaz, Université Paris Descartes
- Emery N. Brown, MIT
- Jin-Ting Zhang, National University of Singapore
- Markus Reiß, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Robert Kass, Carnegie Mellon
- Sara van de Geer, ETH
- Shuangge Ma, Yale
- Stijn Vansteelandt, Ghent University
- Torben Martinussen, University of Copenhagen
The form of the meeting will be a combination of invited, plenary talks and contributed sessions.
We are happy to announce that Enrico Bibbona (Torino University) and Maria Grith (Humboldt University) have received the Elsevier/SPA travel award (€500 each).
Contact: Professor Susanne Ditlevsen.